Shipping Update: We now ship next day! Back in stock after thousands sold out
State of the art of science for you
• Advanced physical & electrostatic barrier to particles
• 4 Layers - Stitched & Inspected
• Layer 1 is 100% Cotton with...
• Antibacterial Treatment of HeiQ VBlock (Link to HeiQ)
• Treated with EPA registered Silver Nanoparticles
• Military Grade Activated Carbon - largest surface area for capture
• Meltblown Mesh (0.3 Micron) + Non-Woven Propylene
• Best-in-Class materials sourced from Europe: UK / Switzerland
• Adjustable metallic nose clip inside for the perfect fit
• 90 days: Effective for this period with the proper care and love
• Scough can protect itself from the damage, decay, discoloration of mold, mildew, fungus, and odor-causing bacteria.
• Nelson Lab tested for 99% micron particle filtration rate
• Designed in Brooklyn / Shipped from NY / Currently made in India
Proud to have supported those since 2012 who need it most to tackle the issues of air pollution, immunosuppressed, and wildfires.
What happens next: Every two to three months your barrier will fill up with the car all the particles that you luckily, did not inhale. You're going to want a new one.
Active carbon works by adsorbing (yes, with a “d”) particles into its massively porous structure. Did you know a teaspoon of our active carbon has about as much surface area as a whole football field? When carbon is heated to ludicrous temperatures, it forms a ferocious number of little nooks and crannies that through the magic--err--SCIENCE of van der waals forces capture and neutralize particulate matter.
Our barrier integrates seamlessly into a Scough garment and can not be used as a stand-alone product.
More on 2020 Materials Update: Scough is treated with Antimicrobial HeiQ NPJ03 to provide resistance for the filter from the damage, decay, discoloration of mold, mildew, fungus, algae, and odor-causing bacteria.
For further information on HeiQ treatment
- Main ingredient is registered with US TSCA and US EPA.
- The treatment is EU BPR & EU REACH compliant
- Hypoallergenic, provides self-sanitizing and germ-resistant surface
- The treatment is effective for at least 30 washes at 140°F
- Strong antimicrobial efficacy demonstrated by ISO 20743 and ISO18184 tests
Disclaimer: Antimicrobial properties built-in to protect the product. Product does not protect users or others against pathogens. Always clean the product thoroughly after each use.