ZOLA SCOUGH - Liberty of London Pink Floral Lightweight Cotton Scarf
The ZOLA SCOUGH is more than just an awesome stylish scarf, it's weapon’s grade germ and pollution protection we call Filterwear.
Made from the same materials the Ministry of Defense uses for chemical warfare suits. The Scough hides an advanced, activated carbon filter impregnated with silver to trap, neutralize and kill bacteria, viruses, germs and pollution.
Lab Tested to filter out airborne germs and toxins:
- 99% Bacterial and Particle Filtration Efficiency.
- Advanced active carbon with 100 g/m^2 density.
- Up to 70% carbon tetrachloride activity.
Liberty of London Pink Floral Lightweight Cotton Scarf. Actual colors may vary from the color on your screen due to the variations in screen settings.
- 100% Cotton
- 16 W x 70" L
- 1/2" fringe at both ends
- 5" x 7.25" pocket for included Scough activated carbon filter.
- One proprietary Scough activated carbon filter impregnated with silver for maximum funk killing power.
- Hand wash, hang dry. Remove Scough activated carbon filter before washing.
- Handmade in Brooklyn
Watch this video or follow these simple steps:
- Wash hands thoroughly before touching the filter.
- Insert Scough filter into scarf pocket.
- Pull filter through, adjust to fit in pocket and pull ear loops out both sides.
- Place ear loops over your ears holding Scough to your mouth and nose.
- Toss left side around your head. Now toss the right side.
- Pull firm, but not too tight.
- You’re ready for urban sneeze warfare.
- For maximum flu fighting power, store filter in resealable plastic bag when not in use.